Highly Respected, Best Chiropractor in Orange County
Wellness and Pain Doctor in Orange County for Over 25 Years
Known for relieving pain that other doctors could not help, Dr. Winchell is a wellness and pain doctor in Orange County who passionate about providing the most advanced techniques for even the most severe chronic pain and is genuinely concerned for his patients. Rather than simply treat symptoms, he gives extra attention to the causes of health problems — to get to the root to reverse the cause of your pain and health conditions. Therefore, he gets to know his patients, listens carefully to their concerns, and always takes the time to communicate in detail what is best for their optimum health.
A constant researcher of the most advanced treatments, Dr. Winchell relentlessly studies relevant research and attends extensive health and wellness conferences. Just last year, he spent several weeks at the National Institutes of Health in Washington D.C. learning about the most recent studies not even yet published.
Dr. Winchell's patients, from professional athletes and weekend golfers, to busy moms, kids, and jet-set professionals, always feel confident their health is in good hands.
- Postgraduate Harvard Medical School
- Undergraduate University of South Dakota
- Doctor of Chiropractic University of South California Health Sciences
- Nationally Board Certified
- Advanced Proficiency Rated, Advanced Activator Techniques
- National Dean List, Doctoral
- Emergency Medical, Technician
- Radiological Certified Technician
- Advanced Study Laser Treatment, Spinal Decompression, Activator, Impulse, Chiropractic Biophysics, Neurology, Orthopedics, Ortman, Radiology, Flexion-Distraction, Cox, Physiotherapy and Nutrition
Chosen Doctor of Professional Athletes
- Professional Football Athletes New York Giants, San Francisco 49’s, Los Angeles Rams, San Diego Chargers, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers,Seattle Sea Hawks, Washington Redskins, Jacksonville Jaguars, Oakland Raiders, Pittsburg Steelers
- Olympic Athletes Track and Field, Swimming, Volleyball
- Major League Baseball Anaheim Angels, LA Dodgers, Oakland A’s, Boston Red Socks, New York Mets
- National Basketball Association LA Lakers
- Professional Hockey Athletes Los Angeles Kings
- Professional Soccer Athletes Italian National Team
- WBA World Boxing Association World Champion
- College Football Athletes USC Trojans, UCLA Bruins, Stanford Cardinals, Oregon Ducks, UNLV Basketball Rebels, UC Berkley Golden Bears, UC Irvine Aardvarks, Nebraska Cornhuskers
Respected Researcher, Writer, and Lecturer
- Researcher 2016 National Institutes of Health Library of Medicine, Washington, D.C., 1983 to present Foundation of Chiropractic, on-going clinical research in areas of class IV laser treatment, pain elimination, allergy elimination, neuropathy, neurological effects of misalignment, and extensive exploration of musculoskeletal disorder treatments.
- Lecturer White Memorial Medical Center, Mission Hospital, Doctor’s Hospital, Saddleback School Board
- Writer Focus on Health, Human Options, Learning Activity, Orange County Register, Saddleback Valley News, Orange Coast Magazine
- Professional Scientific Articles Today’s Chiropractic, Chiropractic Achievers
Meeting the High Standards of his Peers
- Certified National Board of Chiropractic
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Member California Chiropractic Association
- Member Orange County Chiropractic Association
- Member American Heart Association
- Member Los Angeles Chiropractic College Preceptor Faculty
“Years ago something happened that changed my life. As a child I suffered from constant headaches, back, and neck pain. My parents took me to doctor after doctor. I was repeatedly just given pills, and then eventually a neck collar. As a result, I spent most of my high school years in pain.
A friend of my parents suggested taking me to visit a Doctor of Chiropractic. Even though my parents didn’t believe in the chiropractic method, they felt hopeless and didn't what else to do, so they made an appointment. After the diagnosis and my first few adjustments, we could hardly believe the results. My pain was gone for the first time in years!
I am reminded of my story again and again through the eyes of my patients. Today I treat both adults and children with many different medical concerns while providing them with the same great results that I experienced years ago. It has been so rewarding to see my thousands of patients no longer suffer from relentless pain, and to enjoy health and vitality
I invite you to meet with me for a free consultation and exam to see if my treatment methods that have helped thousands of patients for over 25 years are right for you. If not, I will refer you to the appropriate specialty for your condition. Either way, you will leave feeling you are finally in the right direction.”
-- Dr. Randy Winchell, D.C.